Fire Alarm Testing and Maintenance
Fire Alarm System Servicing & Maintenance
Fire alarms are now an integral part of Health and Safety with both National and European laws setting out minimum levels of fire alarm and protection equipment which have to be maintained to accredited standards. This involves entering into a contract with a qualified fire alarm maintenance provider. Our proactive approach to routine system maintenance ensures that your fire protection systems are maintained by qualified fire alarm engineers and that you are always kept informed of any changes that have been made within the building that may affect the efficiency of the fire alarm system and its compliance to the required standards.
Fire Alarm Services:
- Fire Risk Assessment service to ensure system design is in full compliance with Fire Safety Regulations and specifically matched to the application and/or environment
- Extensive range of the latest fire alarm systems and fire protection systems
- Hard-wired and wire-free solutions designed to suit the specific application and/or environment
- Range of systems from conventional panel systems through to highly sophisticated addressable systems
- Fire Alarm Installation by Qualified Fire Alarm Engineers
- Regular bi-annual servicing and inspection, testing, repair and maintenance of fire alarms and fire protection systems
- Training of personnel in use of installed fire alarms and fire protection systems
Fire Alarm Installation & Maintenance across the UK
We operate all over the UK, providing a reliable and professional service for domestic, commercial and industrial clients.
We serve clients in Swansea, Carmarthen, Bridgend, Cardiff, Bristol, Plymouth, Brighton, Birmingham and Manchester